Just a quick update. Molly and Thea and I went out to the garden this morning to work. I was there at 8 to water, and we have a minor problem. After watering three-quarters of the long bed, the water stopped flowing. There was no kink in the hose, and the hose was fully attached…. I tried everything I could, but Wild Roots is currently waterless. I should have started watering the planters in the middle, they looked thirsty, but they’ll have to wait for the rain. I trimmed all of the herbs because Ann suggested that they will produce more if they aren’t as tall. I took in about 3 oz of lavender to Claudia in the kitchen because she said she wanted to make a lavender dessert for the commencement reception (or something like that…)
Everything looks great as always. I may write again later today.